March 15, 2019

The Written Word is Fabulous

This month at The Outlawz Crash Your Stash Challenge, We Are 3 is sponsoring the Mulberry Paper challenge. We Are 3 is introducing the Written Word digital papers, which will be given as a prize for the winner of the Crash Your Stash Challenge. So dig into your stash and find that mulberry paper! I did finally use up all mine - so no mulberry paper on my card. Instead I made a western-themed card for our local SALSA swap.
I colored the Western horseshoe from Love SVG (that file includes other western images).  I added my own little touch by using some vintage silver embossing on the horseshoe and glitter on the feathers, as well as twine for the rope.  I really think it turned out cute, but I should have made two copies and added more dimension with pop-ups.  For more inspiration, stop by the We Are 3 Facebook page and check out amazing cards made by other members of the Design Team - and we'd love to see your mulberry paper projects at the Outlawz.

No photo description available.     Image may contain: text

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!