March 19, 2019

Power Poppy Thank You Challenge? or Mass Produce Challenge?

This week at Power Poppy, Julie chose mass producing for the Creative Confetti Challenge. I'll admit - I missed the note they should be Thank You cards. I needed to make a gift pack of cards today - so mass producing fit in so well with my plans. Thank You cards wouldn't have worked anyways - oh well. I colored a butterfly I've been wanting to try. I did this as part of the Butterfly class from Kit and Clowder - so that did take a little away from mass producing. With my butterflies colored and fussy cut - I moved on the papers.

I chose my papers (Outer Space from We Are 3), cut the layers I needed, printed sentiments and an embellishment...then moved on to assembling.



Click HERE to see amazing creations for the Creative Confetti challenge - and be sure to play along!  It is soooo much fun!
image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!