March 5, 2019

We are 3 - Good Luck

This month brings us one of my favorite holidays - St. Patrick's Day. I finally actually designed something that is a little more than quick and simple. I challenged myself to create a cutting file for a step card. Here's my finished card.
I really love the idea of being able to make a quick step card. The cute horseshoe is a We Are 3 pre-colored image - Good Luck. I used the Love SVG Happy St. Patrick's Day for my sentiment, and framed it with Arrows - Circles from Design Bundles. I added some shamrocks from my stash and jewels and sticker borders for a little bling. The green patterned paper is from We Are 3's Vintage Bird Collection. LOVE IT! Please stop by We Are 3's Facebook Page to view all the fabulous cards from the Design Team.
image 0 image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!