June 21, 2019

Kit and Clowder Butterfly Class

A while back, Kit and Clowder had a good deal on technique classes. I finally finished the first class - Butterfly! I don't think I've ever seen a pink butterfly! Did just Google it - and saw a beautiful pink butterfly with white dotted accents. Wish I had seen that while I was coloring! LOL!
This card is a 5-1/2" square.  This will probably work for a variety of occasions.  The black textured paper is from my stash from when I first started scrappin' almost 15 years ago!  That's why I don't throw anything away!  The pink floral paper is from the Pinkalicious collection at We Are 3.
image 0

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and butterfly love the torn edges and lace border
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!