June 26, 2019

Splitcoast Stampers Featured Stamper Challenge

This week at Splitcoast Stampers, we're celebrating Vervegirl as the Featured Stamper. Was there any doubt that mine would use my Eclips? I've actually been wanting to make a similar card, but just haven't taken time until I saw one of Vervegirl's in her gallery. I printed a Reindeer with Snowflakes, then used Lattice 18 for the top design. The reindeer and sentiment are by Miss Kate Cuttables and the lattice work from Monica's Creative Corner. I love her lattice svgs. But, of course, their delicate nature makes it difficult to adhere to the card, so I pulled out my can of spray adhesive. Think it needs replacing, as it did leave some of the lattice work a bit gunky.

1 comment:

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!