June 15, 2019

Featured Stamper - Valentine Card

The Featured Stamper for May 26 had a beautiful, simple card that worked perfectly with some flower die cuts I was friended many years ago. With all the cards I make, I often forget that sometimes less is more. I was determined to use these beautiful die cuts - and it looks like I'm being successful, as a I had few flowers to choose from. The sentiment was something I pulled from my stash.
The die-cut flowers have layers to pop for dimension - I think it turned out quite pretty.  Be sure to stop by Splitcoast Stampers on Sundays for the Featured Stamper challenge - you'll have the chance to view galleries that offer both simple and elegant cards.  There's always wonderful inspiration - and a great way to honor some wonderful papercrafters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!