June 24, 2019

Mother's Day with Adrian

The Stick It Down Sketch Challenge this month has a challenging layout. I had a hard time making this sketch my own. This does not at all look like what was in my head when I designed it....and at some point I had to say, "Oh, well....good enough." I know the color scheme I picked out for this grandson's current album is dark - and I think this sketch is just more well suited to pastel colors and a feminine theme. 

Now pop over to the Stick It Down Challenge Blog to check out what others are creating with this sketch.  I'm going to give the two-page layout a try today....I hope I have better results.  Stick It Down has three great challenges to play along with.  And there is a prize to be had!  Wishing you better luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!