June 8, 2019

Creative Confetti Challenge - Do It For Dad!

Happy Saturday, Everyone! The Creative Confetti Challenge this week is Do It For Dad. I used a deer from Deer Trio (Doodlebug Pantry) to make a masculine card. Hah, just realized I made a Valentine's card with pretty non-traditional colors! Think I was going through my stash, matching colors - but not really paying attention to my Valentine sentiment. LOL! That's okay - my hubby will be so impressed with my coloring of the deer, he won't even notice!!!!  I must say - I'm pretty impressed myself!  LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Heck, I'M IMPRESSED with the way you colored up those deer! I swear, I thought they were stickers! Did you watercolor the background too? That is stunning! If hubby doesn't like this one, I'll be your Valentine! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Julie, the background is watercolored on an embossed and foiled cardstock. I hate the mess of watercoloring - but do love the results! :D

      Delete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!