March 20, 2013

Neon Easter - at The Robin's Nest


Hi Everyone,

We are delighted this month to share ideas using Neon Crackle Cardstock, Mini Dew Drops, and goodies from Epiphany, this month's partner.  With Neon Crackle Cardstock, you will achieve lovely projects for all occasions.  Both my postings feature Easter, as it's that time of year, but this cardstock is perfect for creating sweetheart, friend, and all-occasion cards - especially with all the bright colors, the sky's the limit!  Of course, Neon Crackle Cardstock coordinates well with Neon Mini Dew Drops, adding even more value to your project.

I recently changed jobs and have been participating in store set-up for the past couple weeks ... then sent out of town for additional training.  My cushy life of having five-day weekends has ended.  So when I was thinking about a card design for this week, I could relate to all of you who have crazy lives with careers, family, and other countless responsibilities that take you away from making fancy cards.  So I thought I'd share an incredibly easy Easter card - taking advantage of Robin's Nest elegant supplies in Neon Crackle Cardstock and Mini Dew Drops. 



Supplies Used to Complete this card
I first folded a piece of Pink Crackle Glitter Cardstock in half.  Using an egg template sized to fit a standard envelope, I traced the image on the back of the cardstock (leaving a bit of the folded edge at the left) and cut by hand. I used Word to create an Easter Sentiment and sized that to be 1" to fit in the Epiphany Round 25 charm.











I punched Doily Lace Borders out of Blue Crackle Glitter Cardstock.  The double border is created by gluing two borders edge to edge on the Easter egg.  I covered the "seam" with thin craft tape and covered that with Mini Dew Drops (pink at top and bottom, blue in the middle).

I finished the card off by inserting the Easter sentiment in the Epiphany charm...and adding a white tulle bow.  Quick and Easy!!!  

Be sure to visit The Robin's Nest all month for creative inspiration from our great design team using Neon Crackle Cardstock, Mini Dew Drops, and goodies from our partner, Epiphany!  Remember, all colors of Neon Crackle Cardstock are being featured this month and are 20% Off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!