July 24, 2019

Climbing Clematis

Happy Wednesday, Everyone! This post is for this week's Creative Confetti challenge. The challenge this week is a color challenge. Since I'm on a mission to work from my stash, I pulled out three papers that match the challenge's colors. The flowers are from Power Poppy - Climbing Clematis. I had a different vision in mind, but my green turned out to be overpowering....not what I had in mind. Sad that I still have this paper in my stash - had to buy a ream for wedding invitations I made many, many years ago....the marriage last two weeks - and I still have leftovers in my stash!!!!
I'm happy with my flowers, though - even though they are much darker than I planned. I was envisioning soft pink like the color scheme - got a little heavy on the shading, I'd say. LOL! Thanks, Power Poppy, for the inspiration.
image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!