July 9, 2019

Merry Christmas!

Here it is - a favorite time of year - Christmas in July! What I have to share today is an ATC made for two challenges - Power Poppy's Christmas in July and an ATC challenge for Sizzix Eclips Users.
So I chose many images to color for Christmas in July. The fireplace background is from Merry Christmas Stamps (Emily Peterson) - size adjusted to 2.5 x 3.5 for the ATC. Then I colored up some rectangles to act as my "bricks." I adorned the fireplace mantel with Hollyberries (Power Poppy) and Vintage Stockings (Miss Kate Cuttables). The stocking was pre-colored - I added some shading. I finished off the ATC with Overstuffed Santa (Dan Moose). Then everything was Print 2 Cut with my Eclips. (#eclipsecalmaker)  I love the dimension of my ATC.

1 comment:

  1. Such a super cute Christmas card!! Awesome work! Thanks for playing along with Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!