July 15, 2019

The Outlawz Progressive Freebie meets Splitcoast Stampers Featured Stamper

Amazingly enough, I manage to combine two challenges into one card! I decided to use the Progressive Freebie from The Outlawz on a CASE of Featured Stamper #647 at Splitcoast. The image is by Little Blue Button - Coloring Sophia. I must say, I got pretty darn excited when I got to the page Sophia's is coloring - trying to decide how to make that an actual image to color, when I had this AHA moment. I copied what I had already colored of the freebie - resized it and rotated it - and pasted it on the desk! So this is sort of a self-portrait for Sophia! I just found a scallop shape, popped the image, and added a few sequins. I thoroughly enjoy these two challenges - great inspiration and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!