July 5, 2019

Tri-Fold Card and We Are 3's July Release

Okay - it's a new month - and at We Are 3, that means new releases!!!! I was so excited about this month's new papers, I had to take a pattern out of each to make a card! The first panel sports paper from Snow Globes, the second panel uses a pattern from Fruity, and the third panel has a fun Honeycomb pattern. For my image I used Strawberry Cone and added a little glitter to my strawberries for some shimmer.
A bit hard seeing all the luscious glitter on the strawberries.  

I hope you're inspired to take a look at the rest of the July Release and fabulous samples from the design team. 


No photo description available.        No photo description available.        No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!