July 20, 2019

Oddball Art Stamps and Paper Ala Mode Challenge

My current go-to gift is decorated gift bags. So for my design for the current challenge at Paper Ala Mode, I created a gift bag with a "beachy" theme. Maybe it was the Beach Boys on my mind, but when I saw Oddball's Hippie VW image, my mind immediately went to the beach. So when we got the At The Beach theme for this challenge, I was just dying to color up this hippie van.

Just look at this van!  Doesn't it scream beachy?  Perhaps it needs a surfboard - LOL!  The beachy papers are from one of my favorite paper collections - At The Beach from We Are 3.  Three designs are digitally collage together for a sandy bottom, blue water, and seagull sky.  The border is Teardrop Border from My Scrap Chick.
image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!