July 3, 2019

Stick It Down! Sketch Challenge

It's a new month and new challenges at Stick It Down - so, of course, I had to try my hand at one. I wasn't able to get a really good pic of my layout, but I wish you could see it in person! I used Layered Doily 5 from Monica's Creative Corner as a stencil for the circles around the edges. I digitally "spray painted" around the stencil in purple to show off the lovely white lace circles. The embellishments are from my stash (kind of on a mission to use up some of those things).

6 comments:

  1. WOW! I'm in awe for your digital skills! Fantastic take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I love how the heart goes across both pages! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with this layout and our sketch! Thanks for playing along with SID!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool take on the sketch :) Sweet layout :) Thanks for playing with us over at Stick It Down
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout, I love how those tone-on-tone doilies complement the photos, allowing them to stand out! Truly beautiful! Thanks for crafting along with us this month at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful idea. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!