February 24, 2020

Crafting of Hue - Sponsor: We Are 3

This week, We Are 3 is sponsoring Crafting of Hue. There are many We Are 3 printables I thought of using for this card; I finally decided on Honey Bee, which not only has a pre-colored image, but a digital stamp you can color as well. I combined it with a sentiment from the Number Birthday - I think the Number Birthdays are a fun way to acknowledge birthday milestones to make a truly personalized card. I added bee hives from the Bumblebee collection.  The patterned papers are from the Snowmen collection.
I popped the sentiment, bee, and bee hives.  Isn't it cute?  For more inspiration, be sure to visit Crafting of Hue and We Are 3.  
We Are 3 Digital Sentiments  Number Birthday 16th 18th image 0 We Are 3 Digital Shop Honey Bee Pre-Colored Printable image 0 We Are 3 Digital Paper Snowmen  Plaid Snowflakes Bark image 0 We Are 3 Digital Paper Bumble Bee Honeycomb image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!