February 15, 2020

Paper Ala Mode - Happiness Is...

The Paper Ala Mode Challenge calls for cards that define Happiness. I used We Are 3's Happiness Is for my image. Then I added a sentiment from the Hugs set - what can make you happier than a warm hug? The image is attached to the card with photo corners from my stash. I added a small blue tag. The patterned paper is from the Miss Daisy collection. I used the same pattern for everything - the background, the background behind the image, and the girl's dress, with just a touch of a different pattern for her petticoat. I love, love, love the Miss Daisy collection. You should try it - you'll like it!

We Are 3 Digital Paper Miss Daisy image 0                    We Are 3 Digital Shop Happiness is image 0                    We Are 3 Digital Sentiments  Hugs image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!