February 20, 2020

Power Poppy's Creative Confetti and Rainbow Skies

Happy Thursday! This week at Power Poppy, Creative Confetti's challenge is to "Frame It Up." There's a lot of ways you can frame an image. My card is inspired by Cheryl Peterie's submission to the Heartfelt Creations' Design Team. I liked how she "framed" her focus point with flowers. Back in the day, I was all about Heartfelt Creations and dimensional flowers - I recently gave away all my Heartfelt stamps to go 100% digital. But I did keep my few dies - so here using their daisies cut from Rainbow Skies (We Are 3) to frame my image. 
The papers aren't photographing well with their pale colors, my pale background, and my unfortunate lighting.  My image is one I colored years ago, but never used on a card - Dog Days of Summer (Karleigh Sue)....I'm still proud of my washtub - but I've come a long way on coloring hair!  LOL!  I still used the image, though, as it's perfect for my friend's birthday next week.

I used Layered Doily 16 from Monica's Creative Room for the top - is that cool or what?  The front sentiment is from We Are 3's Birthday Wishes - Not sure, but I think the inside sentiment is computer generated.  Be sure to stop by Creative Confetti to see the creative entries for this challenge.  Also be sure to stop by We Are 3 for the fabulous new Rainbow Skies collection.


We Are 3 Digital Paper Rainbow Skies Pastel Watercolor image 0                         We Are 3 Digital Sentiments  Birthday Wishes image 0

1 comment:

  1. What a super cute creation Camille -- this is sure to bring a smile to someone on their special day. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!