February 16, 2020

Mini Daisy Treat Bag for Eclips Users

Just look at how well that plaid fits this treat bag. For the Sizzix Eclips challenge, we were to use the Clip Path function - which I had managed to avoid up 'til now.  The plaid paper is from K Becca's Halloween Sample Kit, the flourish design is Festival from Shabby Princess. Using Clip Path, I was able to center the plaid and flourish designs. The treat bag is the free Mini Daisy Treat Bag from Dreaming Tree. I was so excited about learning the Clip Path function, I kind of ignored other parts of the bag file (daisy and flap outline). Since I wanted to see the centered flourish, I didn't add the flower - instead I used a metal brad from my stash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!