February 10, 2020

Freebie Progressive Challenge - Featured Stamper Challenge

Notice that I got smart today and combined two of my favorite challenges - using the freebie My Best Friend from All Dressed Up. I looked at the papers in my stash and came across these papers from We Are 3 - Rainbow Gingham and Howdy Autumn. Funny because when I color images, I usually color without any papers in mind - so these mustard papers just happen to be perfect for my colored image. Both the image and the papers are digital. Then I added a couple beads. Not creative or elaborate as other entries in these challenges, but I love the way it turned out.

We Are 3 Digital Paper Rainbow Gingham image 0    We Are 3 Digital Paper Howdy Autumn Cowboy Denim Bandana image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!