February 13, 2020

Stick it Down and We Are 3

This month at Stick it Down, the single-page sketch is beautiful and fun to work with. I'm a abig fan of layout sketches, so this is always a fun challenge for me. I love to combine digital and traditional scrapbooking with papers from We Are 3. Digital scrapbooking saves time - especially with large titles as seen on this layout. I chose to flip the sketch horizontally. 
The patterned papers are from the Little Star collection at We Are 3.  The letters in YOU are Grid Alphabet from Free Scrapbooking....recolored turquoise to match the papers.

Be sure to stop by Stick It Down and check out how everyone used the sketch, and stop by We Are 3 to browse delightful work from the Design Team.  
We Are 3 Digital Paper Little Star image 0

2 comments:

  1. Lovely layout. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite sketches so I love seeing how everyone plays with it. Thanks so much for joining us :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!