March 15, 2020

The Outlawz Freebie Coloring Challenge

Welcome back to my blog - today I have a card for The Outlawz Birthday Freebie Coloring challenge - the penguin drawn by our dear and wonderfully talented DT members, Sandra. As usual, I had planned to create the typical handcrafted card....however, the more time I spent with my ideas and choosing paper, sentiment, etc., I decided upon basically a one-layer card, instead. The sentiment is from Miss Kate Cuttables - recolored digitally to match my balloons. 
The heart background paper is from Baby Prints digital paper from Nine. When designing one-layer cards, I like to do so using Word so that I can add shadows - although the card is only one layer, it actually looks like it has dimension at quick glance.

Outlawz members came up with lovely cards for this challenge, so be sure to stop over at The Outlawz and have a look. I think if you send an email to theoutlawzwinners@gmail.com to request the freebie, you can still play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!