March 25, 2020

We Are 3 Rainy Days and Waddles

I was visiting the blog of one of our SALSA members, Rachel, a saw her first post which was a cute Small Party Favor...so darling (as all Rachel's work is). I actually had time to try it, so I had to make it. Cute little projects really call to me. The duck is We Are 3 - Waddles - and precolored! The papers are new - Rainy Days.
The sentiment is Fabulous - We Are 3, and I embellished with a bow from my stash. The scalloped circle behind Waddles is cut from Burlap Beach.
We Are 3 Digital Paper  Rainy Days Boots Sky image 0                We Are 3 Digital Shop  Waddles Duck Spring image 0                We Are 3 Digital Sentiments  Fabulous image 0                We Are 3 Digital Paper Burlap Beach image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!