March 23, 2020

The Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes Challenge

It's time for another fun challenge sure to brighten your day at The Outlawz. The Sunday Songs and Rhymes group are welcoming spring. I've been on a mission to use items from my stash, and all these items were right at my fingertips. I colored this image years ago - my how I have improved! The sentiment is We Are 3's For You, and the checkered background are also from We Are 3 - Winter Plaid (Oops! This is a Spring Challenge! LOL!) Be sure to check out the gorgeous cards the others have shared, and come join us in this super fun challenge.

We Are 3 Digital Paper Winter Plaid  Flannel Plaid Black image 0                We Are 3 Digital Sentiments  For You image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!