March 20, 2020

Creative Confetti Free For All Challenge

I nearly forgot Creative Confetti this week - LOL!  This week we had only one place to be - everything else canceled or online.  Can't remember the last time we had four days in a row virtually free to do whatever!!!!  This week's Creative Confetti Challenge is a Free For All using a Power Poppy image.  As my hubby is a golfer in an Old-Timers' league, I need a sympathy card from time to time.  I really like to make the card personal, but couldn't find an appropriate image for Golfer Sympathy.  I did find a golf club from Clipart Xtras - so I added the golf club to the beautiful Power Poppy Graceful Still Life - I also removed the hat and books from the original image.  This is a perfect way to honor my hubby's golf buddies.  I embellished with ribbon/bow, pearls, and additional flowers fussy cut from Graceful Still Life

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, such pretty colors and beautiful image, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!