March 2, 2020

Progressive Freebie - March Challenge - Giant Mushroom

Well, here's a sweet digi. This month at The Outlawz, the Progressive Freebie is Giant Mushroom from Sheepski Designs. I was excited to color this one, as it's different than anything I've colored before. 
I kept the card simple, using just an embossing folder for the background, embellishing with some pearls.  I was thrilled with my coloring.  I got help with his beard from Marker Geek.  The beads are from a box of beads I just bought on Amazon - like 8,000 beads for $8.  7,000 of those beads are tiny, tiny, tiny....so gluing them on to the card has a definite learning curve!  LOL!  I love the way they look....and they are adhering well when I run my fingers over them....not so sure they would hold up in the mail, though.

Be sure to stop by The Outlawz to see the fabulously creative cards participants have made with this image - we'd love it if you'd play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!