March 22, 2020

Stick It Down Sketch Challenge

Today I chose the Stick It Down - Double-Page Layout sketch using papers from Dragonflies in Flight from We Are 3.
Again, the design is based on this month's Sketch Challenge at Stick It Down...I did flip it horizontally.

Counting my blessings that I've hoarded craft supplies all these years - at least I can continue with my daily routine of playing with paper.  God help us if we have to resort to using any of my paper stash for toilet paper!  Wishing now I'd kept that big supply of mulberry paper - LOL!
We Are 3 Digital Paper Dragonflies in Flight Textures image 0

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous scrapbook layout, beautiful papers and design. Fantastic, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...gosh I didn't think about using scrapbook paper for toilet paper! Let's hope it doesn't come to that! I love my pretty papers far too much ;) I love that you flipped the sketch Camille! Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! I love those penguins and they match the cakes perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout and I like the take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us over at Stick It Down!
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun event to scrapbook. Yes, all of us who have hoarded supplies and find solace in using our paper are blessed right now! You did a stunning job with our double page layout at Stick It Down. Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!