March 31, 2020

The Outlawz - Crash Your Stash

Well, since we've been social distancing, I've had some extra time to join more challenges - this time the Crash Your Stash Challenge at The Outlawz. Since I am obsessed with Creative Monica's Layered Doilies, this was a snap. Yes, I keep Monica's files in my stash. The background paper is from the At The Beach collection at We Are 3. The Doily is Layered Doily #31.
The popped ornament in the center is from my stash of sticker embellishments. All I added was a ribbon to cover the hole for a key chain in the ornament. There's plenty of inspiration at the Crash Your Stash challenge - and there's a prize!
We Are 3 Digital Paper At the Beach image 0

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card, lovely die cut and digi papers, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!