August 25, 2020

Creative Confetti - Gift Bag Project

Happy Tuesday!  Time for another challenge at Power Poppy - this time Not a Card.  Check out the fabulous sample they shared.  Julie chose to make a Mask Reminder sign for her family - Mask Up, Buttercup!  I couldn't help to make a gift bag for some masks I personalized for my sister and brother-in-law.  I love a pretty gift bag!  As I was browsing through my files this morning, the Sweet Simple Things caught my eye - just had to use it!  For my background, I chose a wood texture from Design Bundles.

I used a pattern from Christmas Gift Bags (SVG Cuts) for the bag.  I added some blue trim from my stash for a little extra pop.   I wasn't quite sure whether I wanted to distress the wood.  No distress doesn't do it for me - but I generally am not happy with my distressed work, either....so I decided to take the safe route and not to distress.  I added some beads to the center for dimension.

2 comments:

  1. Man girl, you're fast! :-) I love this little bag--too cute!-- and the colors you used to bring it to life. I am sure your sis and brother in law will love the bag as much, if not more, than the masks inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gift bag, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!