August 18, 2020

Creative Confetti Inside Out

A neighbor family has moved - the teenager is a budding artist and created the sentiment on my card.  I am gifting her some Copics - can't wait for her to share her first Copic work with me!  She is an amazing young woman.  

It is Tuesday - so this is also inspired by the Creative Confetti challenge, of course - Inside Out.  The framed image is falling out of the frame.  I used a Beautiful Floral Bouquet from Charlene Tarbox.

The flowers are colored digitally.  I added some additional popped-up flowers to add some dimension - though difficult to see in this photo.

1 comment:

  1. Another beauty Camille! I love this image and think it is so cool that you color digitally! We might need a tutorial one day! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!