August 1, 2020

Progressive Freebie Tea Time to Trains

Happy Birthday to me!  My birthday month has arrived, which truly only brings thoughts of getting older.  Bonnie at We Are 3 is helping me celebrate with paper, printables, and sentiments - oh, my!  These train-themed digitals (Bonnie knows me!) are perfect for the new Outlawz Progressive Freebie challenge - I added Tea Time to my cards for a little steampunk.  
You can join the Progressive Freebie challenge here.
Have a wonderful month!

We Are 3 Digital Paper  Trains Travel Journey Steampunk image 0             We Are 3 Digital Printables  Trains Steampunk image 0             We Are 3 Digital Sentiments  Travel Journey Friendship image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!