August 7, 2020

Power Poppy Creative Confetti Challenge

This week for Creative Confetti at Power Poppy, it's all about Popping the Flower - using a dark background to make your flower pop.  Ah, I see once again I skimmed the instructions and chose a bear instead of a flower to color!  You can see I'm taking retirement from education to heart - LOL!  I am, however, so happy with my finished product.  My bear does pop from the dark wood background I put behind him.  I used a free digi from Carinas Freebies to color.  The background wall is paper pieced from Little Scraps of Heaven.  The background floor is paper pieced from We Are 3 (April Showers).  I added a sentiment from Love SVG.  I then cut the image in a circle on my eClips and popped that on top of a scalloped circle from Monica's Creative Room.

The fabulous background is Watercolor Strokes from We Are 3.

Remember, you have all month to get your card in to Creative Confetti. 

We Are 3 Digital Paper  April Showers Special Raindrop Paper image 0                       We Are 3 Digital Paper Watercolor Strokes image 0

2 comments:

  1. So glad you entered. I chose a flower to pop but you are free to choose anything and I’m glad to see you chose a bear! What fun this card is. Thanks so much for joining us at creative confetti. Hope to see you again.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling!!! I love that little bear and how it looks like he's painting up a new backdrop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!