August 2, 2020

Stick It Down Sketch

This is for the Stick It Down Sketch Challenge.  I did flip the sketch - both vertically and horizontally.  My sweet train-patterned papers are a birthday gift to me from Bonnie at We Are 3.  The gorgeous paper is Trains and goes well with Best of Autumn that I have been using for my current scrapbook.  I added some Trains printables that Bonnie also created for me, as well as the Travel sentiments I used on the page.  

We Are 3 Digital Paper Best of Autumn image 0  We Are 3 Digital Paper  Trains Travel Journey Steampunk image 0  We Are 3 Digital Printables  Trains Steampunk image 0  We Are 3 Digital Sentiments  Travel Journey Friendship image 0  

5 comments:

  1. How fun! This is a charming train layout and I love that you flipped the sketch! Thanks for playing at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I love the vintage look of these cute train papers! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and lovely colours! Thanks for joining us this month at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is this layout :) We are train people too so thank you for providing the links :) Just purchased the paper and embellishments too. Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down!
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!