January 24, 2019

Pineapple Bouquet - We Are 3

Pineapple Bouquet is probably one of my favorite digital images - but before now, I haven't taken the time to color it. You can find the image at We Are 3.
My incentive for coloring this image today is the current Creative Confetti Challenge at Power Poppy - to use a fruity image. I had to make a digital card, as my printer is out of commission - hopefully the part will be in this weekend....and praying even more that I'll be able to figure out how to exchange parts! I'm having withdrawal symptoms here without a printer and the ability to make cards. I need a card for my neighbor's birthday and ended up sending the image to Walmart for printing. Will be interesting to see how that turns out!
image 0

1 comment:

  1. So incredibly fun Camille! Makes me want a fruity drink! LOL! Hope you get your printer fixed soon -- I am in the same boat and it is painful! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!