January 19, 2019

Paper Ala Mode Winter Snow Challenge

Don't you just love it when a challenge truly inspires you?  I was thrilled with this week's challenge at Paper Ala Mode with a Winter Snow theme.  Our sponsor has lots of fun digis - include lots of FREE digis - that work so well with this theme.  In fact, I used two digis for this card - Snowfolk and Pine Forest.  The gold trim is from my stash of Elizabeth Craft Designs stickers that I haven't used in ages.  I was inspired by a card on Pinterest that used these border stickers around an oval - I had never thought of using them that way.  I think the end result is just yummy!  Be sure to stop by the Paper Ala Mode challenge and see how the Design Team rocked this challenge!  You'll be amazed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!