January 15, 2019

Power Poppy Creative Confetti Challenge

In honor of the New Year, the Creative Confetti challenge last week was to create a card featuring either the New (baby) or Father Time (masculine).  I used Elephant (Sasayaki Glitter) because I thought it would made an adorable baby card.  Isn't it cute?  I finished it off with a tiny blue bow.
I'm loving Power Poppy challenges - really improving my coloring; and you don't have to use Power Poppy images to play along (though they are my favorites!!!)  I have a new image I purchased that's been burning a hole in my computer wanting to be colored - lol!  Just wasn't a good image for this challenge.  But I see this week's challenge will be perfect for the image.  Can't wait to get started!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Camille, this is completely adorable! Love that little elephant and you've colored him up in such a darling way! Love the card layout too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!