January 20, 2019

Featured Stamper meets Twice as Nice

I really enjoy the Featured Stamper challenge CASING others' work - and I especially love it when I can combine this with my local SALSA swap. All of the featured stamper's cards this week were soooo cute, but I chose this card. The floral image made me immediately think of using a two-flower image - perfect for my "twice" theme. I cut the circle for the shaker, the frame, and the flowers on my Eclips. I added a computer-generated sentiment both on the front and inside of the card - "Have a nice day... ...then another one" for my Twice as Nice theme. Woo Hoo! The sentiment idea was the hardest!

It's so much fun playing along with the Featured Stamper because there is always amazing inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!