January 3, 2019

A Vintage Pop-Up

Here's a fun vintage pop-up card I made - Pinterest inspired. It was a fun card to make....and fairly easy, as it is a simple pop-up.

I designed the pop-up on my Eclips.  I used new We Are 3 papers and fun elements.  The papers are from the Vintage Bird collection, including the birds in the birdcage.  I added the birdcage from Raccoon Girl Design (Birdcage Silhouette).

The new Winter Windows and Window Layers are popped up for added dimension.  The Argyle borders added some texture.  Some simple embossed lines around the edges were added to enhance the front.

I used a sentiment from my stash - conveniently sized, and matted with some Vintage Bird paper.  This was really a fun card to make.  Be sure to stop by We Are 3 to see all of Bonnie's fabulous new designs for January.  They are only a download away.

No automatic alt text available.     No automatic alt text available.     image 0     image 0     

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Camille! What a gorgeous pop-up card! I love the inside with the deer showing in the window! Great use of the beautiful paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!