January 15, 2019

The Outlawz Crash Your Stash Challenge

Isn't it fun to find new challenges? You never know what you're going to find. Hop on over to The Outlawz - they have a fun new challenge - Crash Your Stash. This just might be a good way of using up that stash you bought years ago and never used. This month's challenge item is eyelets. I have to admit I had a hard time finding where I stashed my eyelets or the tools to use them. I finally remembered a variety pack of 4th of July embellies I bought several years ago - and here's how I used them.
The image and papers are from We Are 3 - Snowman Scene and Snowmen digital papers.  These fun new papers provide inspiration for fun and simple Christmas cards.  If you haven't checked them out, you must by clicking here.
No automatic alt text available.                          Image may contain: text

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!