January 30, 2019

Power Poppy Creative Confetti Challenge

Merry Christmas to you all! Well, the season is over - and I finally have my decorations stored. Now, what better time to get started on next year's cards? This week at Power Poppy, the Creative Confetti challenge is a sketch challenge. I decided to use the Hollyberries. I used soft blues and We Are 3's January release, Snowmen paper collection.
You'll be amazed at all of the adorable cards entered into the Creative Confetti challenge, so pop on over there.

1 comment:

  1. Camille, you are a lady who is on the ball! Next year's cards? Seriously?? I hate to think this beautiful creation is going to sit in a drawer for 300 plus days! ;-) Love the steely blue and your image and sentiment is perfect for this sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!