January 15, 2019

Power Poppy Creative Confetti Challenge - Half and Half

What a fun challenge this week at Power Poppy! Julie chose to make a card with contrasting colors - thus a split card front was our challenge. Of course, as I read the post, I picked up on certain words and didn't process the rest. So yes, my card is a contrast of two colors - but I chose a lattice pattern rather than split my card in half. Maybe it's old age speaking - but it sure seems I've been making up my own rules lately!  Technically my card is half and half - half purple and half white.  Entering my card anyways, though - as I am very proud of my pansies that took me nearly all day to color!
The flowers are from the Pansies digital set.  These just could be my new faves.  The background is Lattice 46 from Monica's Creative Room.  I added the contrasting border embossed with Swiss Dots.  I offset the flowers and colored two sets (different sizes) to make my bouquet a bit larger to balance my design.

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS! I have to admit, I have a tough time coloring up pansies, not sure why but seeing your beauty of a card, I think I'll need to try again. Love this! Your coloring is so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!