October 22, 2019

Eclips Users Group October Challenge

Here's a project I did with my favorite tool - the Eclips. I've kind of always wanted some Wall Art Sayings - but not sure what to do. I received this beautiful painting for my birthday. My hubby wanted it in the kitchen, along with the framed artist bio next to it. He wanted it placed on the wall where people didn't have to climb over chairs to get a good look....which left half the wall bare. So I decided to try my hand at Wall Art. When I had the quote on the cutting mat, I worried it would be far too large for the wall, even though I measured "carefully."  Hah! It's far too small! My hubby's fix is to hang our wedding wall hanging....but I didn't quite leave enough for it to fit. Not liking the look - but perhaps after the holidays I will remove the quote and attempt an off-the-mat quote - nice and large - and hopefully in a nicer arrangement that allows me to hang the wedding wall hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!