October 3, 2019

Freebie Progressive Meets Cute Halloween

Time for another challenge at The Outlawz Progressive Freebie! This month it's Winnie Wednesday Dogbat from Polkadoodles. I decided to paper piece Winnie Wednesday's outfit using patterns from Cute Halloween (We Are 3)...the bright orange background also comes from the Cute Halloween collection. I teamed her up with a haunted house. How fun! I cut both on my Eclips and pop dotted them on a layered-doily heart-shaped card. This card is also for the Stashbuster challenge for Eclips Users (I pulled the heart svg, house, svg, and moon sticker out of my stash). 
This image is so sweet....soooooo cute!  Now if you love Winnie Wednesday and her Batdog, you MUST check out the Freebie Progressive Challenge.  If you're not familiar with the challenge, be sure to read the rules on how you can receive this digi FREE.
We Are 3 Digital Paper Cute Halloween Witch Hat Pumpkin image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!