October 28, 2019

'Tis the Season at We Are 3

I'm really enjoying the new Christmas release. I so love the Christmas ornaments - they make it easy to make some elegant cards. I can see myself printing/cutting lots of different sizes for last-minute cards in December. Remember, these come in blackline, as well - so you can personalize your ornaments with your own colors. The paper is from the 'Tis the Season collection - the ornaments are called "Tis the Season Ornament and Shabby Christmas Ornament.
Arranging the ornaments is really fun.  I use scraps from some copper foil stickers for the hangers.
We Are 3 Digital Paper Tis the Season Vintage Floral image 0                  We Are 3 Digital Shop Tis the Season Ornament Victorian image 0                  We Are 3 Digital Shop Shabby Christmas Ornament Vintage image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!