October 26, 2019

Stick It Down! - Sketch Challenge


After a long hiatus from scrapbooking (to work on other projects), I created this layout for the Sketch Challenge at Stick It Down. I must say I missed a few of my favorite challenges terribly. The book I am making for my sister's friends is using Dragonflies in Flight as the color scheme. Although this is a Christmas layout, I still used the same color theme - just adding a Christmas touch with some ornaments ('Tis the Season Ornament  and Shabby Christmas Ornament). The flowers are cut from a pattern from the 'Tis the Season paper collection. I matted all the photos in gray and added some sequins. Remember, if you love scrapbook sketches, Stick It Down is the place to be. There's two layout sketches every month.  I also used a sentiment from Tea Tags.  All these products are from We Are 3.

We Are 3 Digital Paper Dragonflies in Flight Textures image 0     We Are 3 Digital Paper Tis the Season Vintage Floral image 0

We Are 3 Digital Shop Tis the Season Ornament Victorian image 0     We Are 3 Digital Shop Shabby Christmas Ornament Vintage image 0     We Are 3 Digital Shop  Sentiments  Tea Tags image 0

6 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout! I love the colours and the tea tags! Thanks for scrapping with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you chose and those hanging ornaments are fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love the non-traditional colors for a Christmas layout! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you came back to scrapbooking, sometimes a break is good. Very fun layout with the Christmas theme without Green/Red/White! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down and come again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout and lovely take on the sketch. Welcome back to scrapbooking :) Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!