October 7, 2019

Fall- Themed - World Card Making Day Challenge

Saturday was World Card Making Day, and Power Poppy is celebrating with a Fall-themed challenge. Pop by HERE to join the fun.

I have to say, coloring these fall leaves from Love SVG was a challenge - but I'm happy with how they turned out.  I had to wait for my order of Un-Du to arrive today before completing my card, because I was so excited with how my leaves looked, I put my card together upside down!  The leaves are from Love's Fall Leaves.  The paper is from We Are 3's Howdy Autumn.

Be sure to pop on over to We Are 3 to see all the cool cards created by the Design Team...and join Power Poppy's challenge, and you can win a $25 gift card to their store.  You still have time - challenge open until October 10.
We Are 3 Digital Paper Howdy Autumn Cowboy Denim Bandana image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!