October 10, 2019

Power Poppy Creative Confetti Challenge

I really enjoy Power Poppy's challenges these days because they force me to practice my coloring. By far my favorite digital images are flowers. This week's Creative Confetti asks us to make a card using flowers that match our personality.  I chose Power Poppy's Luminous Bouquet - its main focus is a large peony...a flower "regarded as an omen of good fortune and a happy marriage." My mother used to grow purple peonies. I colored the rest of the bouquet in yellows, as I love purple and yellow together.
Coloring was really fun!  I used some paper from my stash for the background - and a frame using Spring Butterflies, Too from We Are 3.
We Are 3 Digital Paper  Spring Butterflies Too image 0

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Camille! The colors you chose are really so beautiful and serene. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!