June 16, 2020

Susan's Scrap Club meets Creative Confetti

Those that know me well know that I depend on my electronic cutter.  Yesterday I loaded up its memory too much and CRASH!  I have not been able to reinstall the software since!  Fortunately, I listened to the wise ladies in the Eclips Users Group who recommended when you update the software, KEEP the old software installed.  Yeah!  It saved me!  A number of features missing....but I will at least be able to keep doing what I do most while I wait for someone smarter than me to figure out what's wrong. 

The Creative Confetti Challenge at Power Poppy this week calls for a baby card.  I hope this works - a baby layout!  I have a new niece - since I only have grandsons to scrapbook for, I decided to take this opportunity to scrapbook for a girl!  For this layout, I used Positive Vibes from Digi Crea, along with Baby Deer and Mom and a tiny Lovely Forest Deer - all from Star Jam Lines.
Unfortunately, my computer does not like the color turquoise - so on my computer, this looks like a baby blue layout.  I hope you see the beautiful turquoise, pink, and green that I really used.  When I look at this on my phone, it's gorgeous!  Here, gotta admit - not so much.  I don't generally collage embellishments - so this was a little tough for me....but I'm very happy with the results.  I thank Susan for this sketch inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. So darling Camille! I love how good you are with digital images. This is just too stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!