June 6, 2020

Paper Ala Mode Pets are People, Too with The Outlawz

By now you should know that the Paper Ala Mode Challenge runs every two weeks on Saturdays. We Are 3 is the sponsor - and the prize is always some digital fun from We Are 3...not to mention a badge to display proudly on your blog. The current challenge beginning today is Pets are People, Too. I could resist coloring Puppy Dog from We Are 3 - so precious!
I think the dog turned out pretty darn cute.  I printed a sentiment from the Dog Love set.  I planned to finally use the cardboard inserts for embossing that allow you to emboss around a sentiment that I purchased years and years ago.  That was a total fail!  So instead I did the usual - cut the sentiment in a rectangle and mat.  Disappointing.  :(
We Are 3 Digital Paper Watercolor Delight image 0                  We Are 3 Digital Shop  Puppy Dog image 0                  We Are 3 Digital Sentiments  Dog image 0                  We Are 3 Digital Paper Dog Love image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!