June 14, 2020

It's a Girl and Stick It Down Challenge

How about this sweet baby layout?

It's inspired by this month's single-page sketch at Stick It Down!  I turned the sketch on it's side.  The journaling was computer generated.

Unfortunately, I can't post pics of the new arrival...but I can guarantee she is CUTE!  The photos will be one of Dad holding new baby, and one of Mom holding new baby.

I keep being drawn to the beautiful turquoise papers in this collection (Positive Vibes - Digi Crea) - have to remind myself to add a little pink here and there.  

Also not sure if it's my cameras, computer screen, or my eyes....but I sure have a hell of a time posting these photos with true colors.  This layout is a beautiful soft turquoise, yet my photos always seem to come out baby blue...if anybody has any helpful hints, I'd appreciate them!  I've tried all different rooms and lighting and outside with natural light...two different cameras...and they all come out the same.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!